|Frame grab from Bonjour Tristesse (Otto Preminger, 1958). See Christian Keathley‘s article on découpage in this film here|
Links to all items are set out for you below.
- Rush to Judgement: Imperfect Justice in Fury (1936)
- You Only Live Once (1937)
V. F. Perkins
- Going Straight: The Past and the Future in The Return of Frank James (1940)
- The Woman in the Window (1944)
- Guess-Work: Scarlet Street (1945)
- The Big Heat: Acts of Violence (1953)
Peter William Evans
- Human Desire (1954)
- Lang With Lacan: The Power of the Gaze in Moonfleet (1955)
- Bonjour Tristesse and the Expressive Potential of Découpage
- The Texture of Performance in Psycho and its Remake
- The Cry of the Owl: Investigating Decision-Making in a Contemporary Feature Film
This issue edited by Douglas Pye and Michael Walker. Designed by Lucy Fife Donaldson, John Gibbs, and James MacDowell.