|So bad it’s good? Framegrab from The Room (Tommy Wiseau, 2003). Read Rod Stoneman’s study of cult cinema “Inside The Room and Beyond”|
Film Studies For Free continues to catch up with (fairly) recently published issues of online Film Studies journals. Below are links to the articles from the Spring and Fall 2011 issues of Canadian journal Kinema.
- “On Lars von Trier, Enfant Terrible of Danish Art Film: by Mette Hjort
- “Inside The Room and Beyond” by Rod Stoneman
- “Czech Surrealism and Czech New Wave Realism” by Alison Frank
- “Remarks on the Actual Status of Romanian Cinema” Christina Stojanova
- “Moral Luck in the Films of Woody Allen” by Ewa Mazierska