|Image from Histoire(s) du cinéma (Jean-Luc Godard, 1988-99)|
It really should have waited….
The (just published) reboot issue — Godard Is. — is astonishingly, mouth-wateringly good! The luscious links are below.
- Jean-Luc Godard: Vivre sa Vie By Frieda Grafe
- The Interventions of Jean-Luc Godard and Chris Marker into Contemporary Visual Art By David Brancaleone
- “Elpenor, Unburied”: Ezra Pound, Jean-Luc Godard And the Descent of Dwelling By Corin Depper
- King Lear By James Norton
- “I am playing leapfrog with myself” By Jürgen E. Müller
- Scénario du Film Passion: Writing Video at the End of Cinema By Duncan White
- Entering the Desert: The Book of Film Socialisme by By James S. Williams
- Godard in the Gallery: Story of a Ruination By Adrian Martin
- “Tensional Differences”: The Anxiety of Re-Mediation in Jean-Luc Godard’s New Wave Films By Ágnes Pethő
- For a Reconsideration of Soft and Hard By Jerry White
- It’s Not Blood, It’s Red: Colour(s) of Jean-Luc Godard By Robert Barry
- A Photograph and a Camera: Two Objects in Film Socialisme By Roland-François Lack
From the Archive